Benchtop Vibration Table
The Benchtop Vibration Table chamber is ideal for reliability testing of compact products and electronics. It utilizes four pneumatically-actuated vibration hammers to provide 6 degree of freedom (dof), random vibration with x,y,z axis, and roll, pitch and yaw rotation. The chamber has two accelerometers for control and vibration monitor with a range of 1 to 60 GRMS.
- Aerospace manufacturers ensure highly sensitive components can withstand enormous takeoff forces as well as extreme space conditions
- Automotive manufacturers minimize flaws in ride and handling by vibration testing many parts prior to installation on the production line
- Aviation manufacturers avoid parts and system failure like wing movements and engine pressures by vibration testing
- Consumer goods manufacturers involve vibration testing to ensure products withstand everyday rigors in household use
- Electronic manufacturers test complex parts for potential breaking by running prototypes through vibration testing
- Medical equipment manufacturers prevent failure in life-saving hospital equipment by having parts vibration tested
- Range of vibration 1 to 60 GRMs, 3Hz to 10 kHz.
- Random, all-axis broadband – three (3) translation, three (3) rotation, 6 degree of freedom (DOF)
- Low pass filtered 10 kHz feedback control input to controller
- Spectrum Analyzer, 4 Channel, provides monitoring of the vibration levels and spectrum for the product under test. Also shows power spectrum vs. frequency profile. Includes signal input module along with cabling to connect to the computer
- Workspace: W410xD410xH250mm
- Maximum load capacity: 20kg