Temperature and Humidity Chamber
(With Temperature Cycling)
The Labonce 150TH-T temperature and humidity chamber provide temperature and humidity testing for identifying and rectifying weakness in all forms of products. Testing exposes weaknesses through high and low temperature, high and low humidity, thermal cycling, and thermal shock. These sophisticated tests expose product vulnerability and predict product survivability.
The 85/85 test uses a temperature and humidity testing threshold that applies to the vast majority of environmental evaluations. It involves setting test chamber conditions to an internal temperature of 85oC, a relative humidity index of 85% and held for as long as 1,000 hours to simulate 20 years of moisture ingress into a given product.
- Epoxy coatings: Temperature and humidity testing places epoxy-coated products in extreme stress, where any weaknesses through expansion, contraction, moisture ingress and surface corrosion or abrasion are exposed
- Fogging: Any product weaknesses quickly show when stressed to hot and cold cycles of damp and dry. Moisture fogging between layers is a sure sign of product failure
- Water tightness: Water leakage or ingress weaknesses become readily apparent after testing. Those failures can emerge quickly under testing, or they can take a long evaluation period
- Mechanical failures: Changes in heat and cold cycles can take a toll on many products, often ending in minor or catastrophic mechanical failure. Testing is front-line insurance against products failing in the field and resulting in damage or injury
- Temperature range: 0°C to 100°C
- Humidity range: 25 to 95% RH
- Temperature fluctuation: +/- 0.5°C
- Humidity fluctuation: +/- 3% RH
- Internal dimensions: W600xH620xD405mm