CENTRE FOR ADVANCES IN RELIABILITY AND SAFETY LIMITED
Centre for Advances in Reliability and Safety Limited (CAiRS), initiated by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, is established in 2020 with its operation located in the Hong Kong Science Park, New Territories, Hong Kong. The mission of CAiRS is to bridge academic and industrial counterparts to introduce and implement artificial intelligence methods and prognostic techniques to advance reliability and safety. The goal of the Centre is to improve reliability and safety of critical components and devices, products, systems and sub-systems designed, commissioned and/or manufactured by Hong Kong companies and enterprises. More information about the company can be found at http://www.cairs.hk.
Accounting Manager of CAiRS (Part-Time, Project-based) (Ref. No.: CAiRS-AMPTPB)
The appointee will be required to:
What you’ll do
- be responsible for financial reporting duties, management reporting and various reporting functions.
- handle full set of accounts including general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable and month-end closing.
- work closely with other stakeholders in the provision of management information, including financial and cash flow analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- perform any other duties as assigned by the management of the Centre or his delegates from time to time.
You’ll be a good fit if you have/are
- have a recognised degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline;
- have professional qualifications in Accounting/Finance gained from recognised professional bodies;
- have at least five years of solid post-qualification experience in accounting, auditing or related fields and supervisory experience;
- have strong numerical sense and an analytical mind with demonstrated management capability;
- be a good team player, proactive and dedicated to work and have a positive can-do attitude;
A highly competitive renumeration will be offered.
Deadline for application: Recruitment will continue until the positions are filled.
- Please return the completed application form, together with a detailed curriculum vitae, to the CAiRS by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form can be downloaded from here.
- The CAiRS reserves the right to fill or not to fill the position. The personal data in relation to your application will be used by CAiRS to assess your suitability for assuming the position you are applying for, and to determine the remuneration and benefits package, if applicable.
- Please read the “Personal Information Collection Statement for Recruitment” before completing the application form.
- The CAiRS is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, ethnicity, nationality, family status or physical or mental disabilities.
- Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months of the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful.